Teal Hydrangea Draped Kimono
Designer Draped Kimono
You’ll find artwork paired with style in these lovely draped kimonos. Slip one over a top and jeans to instantly elevate your everyday look or to dress up your career or evening style. Silky enough to knot in front or loop around your neck as a scarf.
- Made from lightweight, sheer chiffon fabric, 100% polyester (ignore white inside shown on mockup)
- Comfy, loose fit suits a range of body types
- Short in back, draping to longer in front
- Size S/M bust up to 37” | back length 23”
- Size LG/XL bust over 37”| back length 25”
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine rolled edge hems
- Available with or without 4” inch fringe
- With fringe care: Hand wash cold, hang to dry, no bleach
- Without fringe care: Machine wash cold, hang to dry, no bleach
About the art: This digital design features a wispy vintage hydrangea leaf, soft painterly layers of teal, turquoise, sage, and charcoal, the shapely curves of an arabesque pattern. As with many digital designs, it began in Procreate and was completed in Photoshop. I love the contrast between the angles of the background pattern next to the organic shape of the leaf and find the colors soothing.