Grey Eucalyptus Draped Kimono
Designer Draped Kimono
You’ll find artwork paired with style in these lovely draped kimonos. Slip one over a top and jeans to instantly elevate your everyday look or to dress up your career or evening style. Silky enough to knot in front or loop around your neck as a scarf.
- Made from lightweight, sheer chiffon fabric, 100% polyester (ignore white inside shown on mockup)
- Comfy, loose fit suits a range of body types
- Short in back, draping to longer in front
- Size S/M bust up to 37” | back length 23”
- Size LG/XL bust over 37”| back length 25”
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine rolled edge hems
- Available with or without 4” inch fringe
- With fringe care: Hand wash cold, hang to dry, no bleach
- Without fringe care: Machine wash cold, hang to dry, no bleach
About the art: This design was collaged using vintage dictionary & shorthand pages and hand printed rice paper. The printing process used is called Monoprinting - I rolled out paint, placed a piece of dried eucalyptus over the wet paint, then rubbed paper over the top. Each "pull" from the plate results in a one-of-a-kind image. These colors are me. I bought everything in this design.