Lilac Dapple Origami Tote
Designer Origami Tote Bags
While it's called the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, shawl, or the most beautiful gift wrapping. Beauty in simplicity! This origami tote combines an idea that is centuries old with a modern twist on materials.
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free - choose 18" regular shoulder length or 33" long for cross-body wear
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each 40" square tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry
About the art: Lilac Dapple was an extremely happy accident. I was working in Photoshop and combined Teal Hydrangea with a recolored version of Teal Dissolve. I applied some random blending mode, and this happened. I love the combination of cool and warm tones.